High School League
How it works?
The same flex scheduling format as our adult league. See How it works - High School League
- Kickoff Tournament - June 2nd and 3rd at Batavia High School
- League (7 matches) - June 7th to July 30th. Playoffs on August 5th.
Who will be playing?
- Ages 13-18 - incoming freshman to outgoing seniors from high schools in and nearby Aurora, Naperville, & Batavia.
- Players who will be competing on their high school tennis teams.
- Players without club membership and USTA tournament experience are encouraged to join. All our welcome.
ChicagolandPublic outdoor courts in the following communities:
- Aurora, Naperville, Plainfield, Montgomery, Oswego, Batavia, Geneva, St. Charles
- Others outside these towns are also welcome to join but must play matches in one of the areas above.
St LouisPublic outdoor courts in all communities
What skill level?
- 1.0 - JV - No prior tournament, league, or team experience. This is for players who can sustain a rally and know the rules/scoring, but have never competed before.
- 1.5 - Varsity Silver - Experienced players who expect to play on their Freshman, sophomore or JV high school teams.
- 2.0 - Varsity Gold - Experienced players who expect to play on their varsity high school team.
Contact email@example.com or call 630-639-2866